OFFICE OF THE SUB-DIVISIONAL MAGISTRATE
INCIDENT COMMANDER ON COVID-19
CHAWNGTE SUB-DIVISION: CHAWNGTE
Dated Chawngte the 1st June, 2021
In partial modification of earlier order no. F.11011/14/2021-SDO(C)/CWTE: dated Chawngte the 31st May 2021, it is hereby notified that all officials engaged for COVID_19-Executive Duty must discharge their responsibilities with effect from 10:00 AM of 2nd June, 2021.
FUNCTIONS OF EXECUTIVE DUTY
- Compliance with directions/regulations/measures laid down by the State Government/district authorities and ensure the effective implementation of those plans.
- Adoption of appropriate steps to deal with untoward incidents.
- Monitoring of civilian movement.
- Imposition of fines on offenders.
- Coordination with VLTF/local police as the situation demands.
Intentional abandonment of duty will be viewed seriously and treated as such. However, if for any reason a person is in no condition to attend to his/her duties, he/she must communicate it to the undersigned at the earliest. Duty report must reach this office via Ph. no. 7628878001 at the end of each shift.
The heads of departments should bring the content of this order to the notice of all the concerned immediately for necessary action.
Sd/- Dr. MANESIA KHAIMEICHHO
Incident Commander on Covid-19